Pages

Building virtual holograms

Following on from my experiments with importing textures I have had some success with partial transparency which you should be able to see in the snapshots below. I also tried animating the title which seems to have worked pretty well. It was handy that i found a revolve script in the library of my inventory although I would have been able to find it in the LSL resources provided by Linden Labs (who own and run SL). I still had to figure out how to make it run the right way, in the right axis and at the right speed. It helped a lot to find out that if you mouse-over the parts of the script in the editor it gives you loads of info about what variables you need in what part of the instruction (very useful!) Hope that makes sense!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment